Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A BRIEF INTRODUCTION

Greetings::A small bit about myself...My name is Jaime Batista but almost everyone knows me as "Jim." My interests are varied and shift about as different scenarios come in and out of my life..A year ago this month (May 28 of 2010 to be exact) I had the pleasure of seeing my book in print..NO  NO  this is NOT a sales pitch for my book--BUT if you like science-fiction (time travel in particular) check it out..You'll find it at any major book seller on the web--"EPILOGUE: TIME MACHINE CHRONICLES"....
One passion that has stayed with me throughout the years has been motorcycles...I have been on them since 1971..I have been encouraged to share some of my experiences as well as bringing forth some of the personalities I have met along the way..A childhood friend has led me here (Thanks Brian) and I see this Blog as a outlet for my love of writing and as a vehicle to introduce you to to some of the "WARRIORS-BIKERS-PEOPLE-PLACES-THINGS" I have had the pleasure (and sometimes the misfortune) of meeting and seeing during my journey through life..Talk to you soon-Till then-Happiness to you and yours.. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good!

Sweet Lily said...

That's cool!
Stay in touch, my friend. :)

time traveler said...

Anonymous & Tame Lion--Thanks for visiting-I will do my best not to disappoint..Tame Lion-Thanks for the laughs good blog you have going..